Why is NECAL certified to ISO 9001:2015?
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by planning for and striving to meet customer requirements.
- Improve efficiencies by looking at business processes and removing waste.
- International Standard recognized throughout the world.
- Driving decisions based on evidence, using tools such as Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) and risk based thinking for opportunities.
- Continual improvement to gain efficiencies, reduce the impact of problems and increase the speed of recovery.
- Employees have a sense of pride when they are truly engaged with the business and customers.
Call NECAL and let us be part of your continuous improvement plan!